Twelve of the 100 are headquartered in the mid-valley. The nonprofits were honored at an event Wednesday held by Oregon Business magazine, which researches and sponsors the annual awards.
More than 5,000 nonprofit workers in 170 organizations rated their satisfaction in work environment, management and communications, mission and goals, career development and learning, and benefits and compensation.
Ranked by their scores in the research, the top nonprofits in the Mid-Willamette Valley were:
- Valley Credit Union, Salem
- Travel Salem, Salem
- Benton Hospice Service, Corvallis
- Galt Foundation, Salem
- League of Women Voters, Salem
- Family Building Blocks, Salem
- Dallas Retirement Village, Dallas
- Partnerships in Community Living, Monmouth
- Blanchet Catholic School, Salem
- Travel Oregon, Salem
- Shangri-La Corp., Salem
- Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency, Salem
For more about the nonprofits, the rankings and the research methodology, click here.