As with 2011, the board of directors has offered early subscribers a substantial discount on the cost of season passes. The regular rate for the pass for individuals is $140, but the “early bird” discount brings the cost down to just $95.
For the first time in 2012 nonprofits will be able to acquire a group season pass that admits three to five staff members, volunteers or board members to each meeting.
The 2012 program lineup:
- February 23 Building Relationships with Major Gift Donors with Tom Wilson
- April 26 Marketing: A Critical Tool for Development with Jim Gochenour
- May 17 Leaving a Legacy with Wills and Bequests
- July 26 Putting the ‘Fun’ in Fundraising: Social Hour with Development Colleagues
- September 27 Annual Giving: Building a Sustainable Future
- October 25 Identifying Your Best Donor Prospects
- December 6 Your 2013 Fundraising Game Plan