Yet another set of ten resolutions has surfaced. This time they’re focused on online fundraising and marketing success in 2012.
The e-book from Network for Good (download the book here) contains much detail, but here are the ten resolutions:
- I will put fundraising first.
- I will be more donor-centric and stop treating my donors like ATMs.
- I will not engage in crappy communication.
- I will whip my website into shape.
- I will enable and maximize online giving.
- I will get my e-mail on.
- I will use social media wisely.
- I will investigate my portable potential.
- I will modularize my mission.
- I will connect with people and organizations that can help me succeed.
MVDP’s April 26 program features Jim Gochenour, a nonprofit marketing and development director from Medford, talking about Marketing: A Critical Tool for Development. To make sure you don’t miss this and other programs this year, buy your season pass–now only $95. Subscribe online at www.mvdp-or.org.