Join us at 3 p.m. at the Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill, 1313 Mill St. SE, Salem. Season pass holders are asked to e-mail email@example.com if they plan to attend. Guest fee is $30 if registered at least two days in advance at www.mvdp-or.org (“Event” tab).
This is one of Tom’s most popular training presentations. It will review ways to improve your listening styles so you can build stronger relationships with donors, understand their motivations for giving, and help you prepare proposals that generate winning gifts.
This is the first program in MVDP’s 2012 series. The rest of the lineup:
- April 26 Marketing: A Critical Tool for Development with Jim Gochenour, Albany
- May 10 Leaving a Legacy with Wills and Bequests with Debra Ashton, Salem
- July 26 Putting the “Fun” in Fundraising: A Social Hour with Development Colleagues, Salem
- Sept. 27 Annual Giving: Building a Sustainable Future with Laura Fixler, Albany
- Oct. 25 Identifying Your Best Donor Prospects, Salem
- Dec. 6 Developing Your 2013 Fundraising Game Plan, Salem
Season passes are available on the MVDP Web site at www.mvdp-or.org. Before Feb. 23 the season pass for individuals costs $95; for organizations it is $250. After Feb. 23 the fees go up to $140 and $375.